A comparative study of 3D Web integration models for the Sensor Web
- A comparative study of 3D Web integration models for the Sensor Web
- 안상철; 유병현; 고희동
- 3D Web; augmented reality; geospatial Web; hypermedia; HTML 5; Sensor Web
- Issue Date
- International Conference on 3D Web Technology
- , 199-203
- To facilitate the dynamic exploration of the Sensor Web and to
allow users seamlessly to focus on a particular sensor system from
a set of registered sensor networks deployed across the globe,
interactive 3D graphics on the Web, which enables sensor data
exploration featuring a good level of detail for a multi-scaled
Sensor Web, is necessary. A comparative study of decent
approaches to integrate Sensor Web information with the latest
3D Web technology and the geospatial Web has been conducted.
We implemented prototype systems in three different 3D Web
integration models, i.e., a common X3D model, the X3DOM
integration model, and a webized AR content model. This paper
presents examples of our prototype implementations using various
approaches and discusses the lessons learned.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.