Webizing Mobile AR Content
- Webizing Mobile AR Content
- 안상철; 고희동; Steven Feiner
- Augmented Reality; Web; Mobile Computing; Hypermedia
- Issue Date
- IEEE Virtual Reality 2013
- This paper presents a content structure to build mobile AR applications
in HTML5 to achieve a clean separation of mobile AR contents
from their application logic to scale like the web. By extending
POIs (Point of Interest) to objects and places with Uniform
Resource Identifier (URI), we could build objects of interest
for mobile AR application as DOM (Document Object Model)
elements and control their behavior and user interactions through
DOM events. Using our content structure, a mobile AR applications
can be developed as normal HTML documents seamlessly
under current web eco-system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.