Strain-relaxed SiGe layer on Si formed by PIII&D technology
- Strain-relaxed SiGe layer on Si formed by PIII&D technology
- 한승희; 문선우; 김성민; 김경훈
- plasma immersion ion implantation; plasma; ion implantation; strain-relaxed SiGe; SiGe; Non-gaseous plasma immersion ion implantation; HiPIMS
- Issue Date
- The 12th International Workshop on PBIID
- The Ge-implanted Si samples were analyzed using Auger electron spectroscopy, High-resolution X-ray diffractometer, and Transmission electron microscopy to in-vestigate the depth distribution, the degree of strain relaxation, and the crystalline structure, respectively. The analysis results showed that a strain-relaxed SiGe layer of ~80 nm thickness could be effectively formed on Si substrate by Ge ion implanta-tion using the newly-developed PIII&D process for non-gaseous elements.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.