Pattern Recognition of Electromyogram Signals for Knee Joint Rehabilitation Robot
- Pattern Recognition of Electromyogram Signals for Knee Joint Rehabilitation Robot
- 전형진; 김경재; 황요하; 김창환; 김승종; 이종민
- Electromyogram; Hidden Markov model; Knee joint rehabilitation robot; Motor intention recognition
- Issue Date
- the 44th International Symposium on Robotics
- Patient’s knee joint motor intentions could be
used to enhance the performance of rehabilitation robots.
The patterns of knee extensor/flexor electromyograms are
classified using hidden Markov model method to detect
patient’s knee joint motor intentions. As the patient’s
intentions are recognized along the classified patterns, the
robot is controlled by the recognized intentions and the
patient’s intentions are reflected. The suggested method was
applied to the 1-DOF knee joint rehabilitation robot, which
has followed the subject’s intentions properly.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.