3D Preoperative Surgical Planning Software for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- 3D Preoperative Surgical Planning Software for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- 최진혁; 임성환; 김영준; 이득희; 박세형; 박신형; 왕준호
- anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction; surgical planning
- Issue Date
- ICCAS(International Conference on Control, Automation and System)
- , 344-346
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury is one of the most common ligament injuries and the risk of that is
being increased. Arthroscopic technique is commonly used for ACL reconstruction surgery. The arthroscopic surgery
for ACL reconstruction contains arthroscopic examination, tunnel formation, and graft passage and fixation. It is
important to make tunnel at the exact planned position. Computer-assisted surgery can improve the accuracy of tunnel
placement. The exact planned position can be guided with navigation system during surgery. The preoperative planning
data is necessary in advance for the navigation system. The purpose of this paper was to make planning software for
navigation system for ACL reconstruction. The software is based on open source library and offers information for
preparing the surgery. Furthermore, user can make a plan with patient CT data directly in the 3D space. This planning
software included automatic segmentation of femur and tibia from patient CT data, radiographic quadrant method in 3D
space, and calculation of tunnel length.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.