Vision-based Automatic Real Time Inspection of Power Transmission Line
- Vision-based Automatic Real Time Inspection of Power Transmission Line
- 이현호; 김창환; 박성기; 이석; 김재헌; 김선호; 이택진
- robot; inspection; Automatic real time inspection; Power
transmission line inspection; Vision-based inspection
- Issue Date
- the 44th International Symposium on Robotics
- To provide the electric power for people in
easy circumstance, effective maintenance and monitoring
operation of power transmission line is very important.
However, until a recent date, most inspection of power
transmission line has been performed by people. It may
cause many problems. In this paper, we proposed the visionbased
automatic real time inspection algorithm of the power
transmission line using the inspection robot. It can
guarantee the safety and performance than conventional
inspection method. The experiments in the real power
transmission line show its effectiveness which can
distinguish normal and abnormal transmission line well.
The proposed method can contribute to the economically
effective maintenance and monitoring operation of power
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.