Double-layered vertically integrated amorphous-In2Ga2ZnO7 thin-film transistor
- Double-layered vertically integrated amorphous-In2Ga2ZnO7 thin-film transistor
- 라상호; 김언기; 정지심; 황은석; 최정혜; 황철성
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 103, NO 18, 183503-1-183503-5
- Two serially connected and vertically integrated amorphous-In2Ga2ZnO7 thin film transistors
(V-TFTs) with ~600 and 400-nm channel lengths were fabricated. Top and bottom V-TFTs
showed well-behaved transfer characteristics with an Ion/Ioff ratio of ~108 and a sub-threshold swing of ~0.6 V/dec., which are much improved results compared with the previous report on
single-layer V-TFTs. Electrical performances of two V-TFTs were cross-checked, and they showed certain influences from the other device depending on operation conditions, which was attributed to charge trapping in the gate dielectric layer during gate voltage sweeping. V-TFT with thermally grown SiO2 showed negligible charge trapping behavior.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.