Capacitance-voltage analysis of LaAlO3/SrTiO3 heterostructures
- Capacitance-voltage analysis of LaAlO3/SrTiO3 heterostructures
- 김성근; 김신익; 황진하; 김진상; 백승협
- LaAlO3/SrTiO3; 2 dimensional electron gas; Capacitance-voltage
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 102, NO 11, 112906-1-112906-4
- We performed capacitance–voltage analysis of 5-nm-thick LaAlO3/SrTiO3 heterostructure containing two-dimensional-electron-gas (2DEG) at the interface. The complex impedance of the heterostructure was measured as a function of frequency for a wide range of gate biases. The impedance spectra showed a different behavior above and below an applied voltage of −1.8 V. The capacitance determined from the impedance was approximately 1.2 nF above −1.8 V and was drastically reduced to ∼0.01 nF below this voltage, owing to depletion of 2DEG and the insulating SrTiO3 underneath it. This suggests that devices utilizing LaAlO3/SrTiO3 can facilitate switching operations in a very small voltage range.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.