Nanoporous platinum thin films synthesized by electrochemical dealloying for nonenzymatic glucose detection
- Nanoporous platinum thin films synthesized by electrochemical dealloying for nonenzymatic glucose detection
- 김상훈; 최정범; 뀐; 이정민; 박세진; 정택동; 변지영
- Issue Date
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP
- VOL 15, 5782-5787
- Nanoporous Pt thin films were prepared by simultaneous deposition of Pt and Si and subsequent
dealloying of Si out of the PtxSi1-x films. The x values were easily controlled in the range of 0.10 to 0.90
by the distances between the sample position and the target positions and by the plasma power for
the targets. With a roughness factor of around 40, the nanoporous Pt films showed enough sensitivity,
selectivity, and detection limit for glucose and interfering species. Multiple nanoporous Pt films with
similar roughness factors were easily fabricated using this method, which showed good enough and
similar performance to other reported glucose sensors, suggesting a simple and quality controlled
manufacturing method for nanoporous Pt films as nonenzymatic glucose sensors.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.