Influence of the temperature on the lithium-oxygen battery behavior
- Influence of the temperature on the lithium-oxygen battery behavior
- 박진범; Jusef Hassoun; 정훈기; 김희수; 윤종승; 오인환; Bruno Scrosati; 선양국
- Lithium-air cell; temperature; electrochemical process
- Issue Date
- Nano letters
- VOL 13, NO 6, 2971-2975
- In this Letter we report an electrochemical and morphological study of the response of lithium–oxygen cells cycled at various temperatures, that is, ranging from −10 to 70 °C. The results show that the electrochemical process of the cells is thermally influenced in an opposite way, that is, by a rate decrease, due to a reduced diffusion of the lithium ions from the electrolyte to the electrode interface, at low temperature and a rate enhancement, due to the decreased electrolyte viscosity and consequent increased oxygen mobility, at high temperature. In addition, we show that the temperature also influences the crystallinity of lithium peroxide, namely of the product formed during cell discharge.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.