Dynamic Scheduling for Usable Service in Network Robot
- Dynamic Scheduling for Usable Service in Network Robot
- 이정화; 박정민
- Service Scheduling; Network Robot
- Issue Date
- Lecture notes in computer science
- VOL 8223, 252-259
- Network robots can provide a variety of services to users of network. Existing service robots not only have been developed for specific purpose with constraint capabilities, but have only focused on how to perform their service efficiently. In order to improve the usefulness of the networked service robot, however, it is necessary to provide services considering the user’s needs and service context change. This paper proposes a dynamic service scheduling scheme to provide effective services to multiple users for network robots. The proposed scheme is adaptable to dynamic changes of service type, environment and users by customizing the scheduling policy with both system-centric and user-centric properties in real time. The experimental results show that the proposed scheme enhances the user satisfaction and performance of the robot service compared to other scheduling schemes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.