Resistance by Allostery: A Novel Perspective for Eg5-Targeted Drug Design
- Resistance by Allostery: A Novel Perspective for Eg5-Targeted Drug Design
- 앰빌리 나스; 배애님
- Eg5; Kinesin Spindle Protein; Allostery; anticancer
- Issue Date
- Journal of medicinal chemistry
- VOL 56, NO 16, 6314-6316
- Talapatra et al. elucidated the molecular basis of resistance by characterizing the binding interactions between Eg5 and the allosteric inhibitor SB743921. The investigation, employing biochemical, biophysical, and structural analyses, made pathbreaking revelations in Eg5 studies and discussed a novel phenomenon “resistance by allostery”, which could have far-reaching consequences from a rational drug design perspective.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.