VFH based Obstacle Avoidance System for Leader-Follower Formation Control
- VFH based Obstacle Avoidance System for Leader-Follower Formation Control
- 최인성; 최종석
- VFH; Obstacle avoidance; Leader-Follower formaton control; multi-agent robot; Formation control; Leader-following; Vector Field Histogram
- Issue Date
- the 44th International Symposium on Robotics
- This paper introduce previous research about leader-following formation control and system structure and explain about modification of VFH algorithm to suitable for leader-following formation control. Finally, these two process are integrated by our proposed method. The robot is running as -control mode and VFH mode alternately. When running mode is changed VFH to (d, -control, discontinuity is occurred in velocity of the robot. To solve this problem, we proposed gradual change in formation method. Simulation and outdoor experiment result used to confirm performance of our proposal.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.