Two-dimensional Motion Control of Micro-robot by Using Two Pairs of Helmholtz Coils
- Two-dimensional Motion Control of Micro-robot by Using Two Pairs of Helmholtz Coils
- 김진수; 박찬; 유정훈; 김승종
- Micro-robot; Helmholtz coil; Maxwell coil; Electromagnetic driving system
- Issue Date
- the 44th International Symposium on Robotics
- This paper proposes a simplified electro-magnetic actuation system for the motion control of a micro-robot. The proposed system uses only two pairs of Helmholtz coils for two-dimensional motion generation, while conventional systems use two pairs of Helmholtz coils and Maxwell coils, respectively. It can make the system smaller and increase the workspace of the micro-robot. And also, power consumption can be lower. To verify the feasibility of the proposed system, force analysis and basic experiments were performed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.