Two-dimensional Position and Orientation Tracking of Micro-robot with a Webcam
- Two-dimensional Position and Orientation Tracking of Micro-robot with a Webcam
- 김진수; 정찬열; 김승종
- Micro-robot; Orientation tracking; Position tracking; Vision recognition
- Issue Date
- the 44th International Symposium on Robotics
- This paper proposes a 2D position and orientation tracking method of a micro-robot based on vision recognition. Position tracking is easy and simple, but the orientation of the micro-robot is hard to correctly recognize because the micro-robot is small and symmetrical. Since the orientation of the micro-robot is closely related to propulsion direction, it is necessary to recognize the orientation to accurately control the micro-robot. In this paper, the vision-based recognition result for orientation is compensated by expecting the direction of magnetic field from the Helmholtz coil currents.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.