Optimization of the Reaction Conditions for Synthesis of 3-(Aryloxy)quinoline Derivatives via Friedlander's Cyclization Reaction
- Optimization of the Reaction Conditions for Synthesis of 3-(Aryloxy)quinoline Derivatives via Friedlander's Cyclization Reaction
- Mohammad Ashrafuddin Khan; 모하메드엘가말; 오창현
- Friedlander's reaction; Cyclization reaction; 2-Amino-4,5-dimethoxybenzaldehyde; Quinoline
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 34, NO 6, 1848-1852
- 6,7-Dimethoxy-2-methyl-3-(4-nitrophenoxy)quinoline was synthesized by Friedländer’s cyclization reaction.
Different bases and solvents were tested in order to optimize the reaction conditions. The highest yields
were obtained using piperidine in refluxing ethanol. Further reactions were carried out in order to prepare
different diarylamide and diarylurea derivatives in moderate to high yields in order to examine their anticancer
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.