Synthesis and Preliminary Cytotoxicity Evaluation of New Diarylamides and Diarylureas Possessing 2,3-Dihydropyrrolo[3,2-b]quinoline Scaffold
- Synthesis and Preliminary Cytotoxicity Evaluation of New Diarylamides and Diarylureas Possessing 2,3-Dihydropyrrolo[3,2-b]quinoline Scaffold
- 김현진; 모하메드엘가말; 이용섭; 오창현
- 2,3-Dihydropyrrolo[3,2-b]quinoline; Antiproliferative activity; Urea; Amide; Breast cancer
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 34, NO 8, 2480-2486
- A new series of diarylamides and diarylureas having 2,3-dihydropyrrolo[3,2-b]quinoline scaffold was synthesized.
Their in vitro antiproliferative activities were tested over NCI-60 cancer cell lines of nine different cancer
types. Some target compounds showed good inhibition percentages over different cell lines. Among all the
target compounds, compound 1f possessing 6,7-dimethoxy-2,3-dihydropyrrolo[3,2-b]quinoline nucleus, amide
linker, and 4-chloro-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl terminal ring showed high selectivity against MCF7 and MDAMB-
468 breast cancer cell lines more than the other tested cell lines. Its inhibition percentages at 10 μM concentration over those two cell lines were 84.97% and 87.13%, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.