Free standing acetylene black mesh to capture dissolved polysulfide in lithium sulfur batteries
- Free standing acetylene black mesh to capture dissolved polysulfide in lithium sulfur batteries
- 정태경; 문영호; 전호환; 김형선; 조병원; 김용태
- lithium sulfur battery; cathode material
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 49, NO 94, 11107-11109
- Herein, we report a cheap and simple approach to solve the polysulfide dissolution problem in lithium sulfur batteries. It was interestingly revealed that a simple insertion of acetylene black mesh enabled us to obtain the capacity of 1491 mA h g-1at initial discharge and 1062 mA h g-1 after 50 cycles.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.