The Robust Sound Source Localization using a Wiener filter
- The Robust Sound Source Localization using a Wiener filter
- 조현기; 최종석; Hanseok Ko
- Cleaning; Microphones; Noise mesaurement; Robot; Signal to noise ratio; Wiener filters
- Issue Date
- Emerging Technologies & Factory Automation
- Recently, human–robot interaction, or human–robot communication, has been extended to practical applica-tion in real environments. One of the important factors in human–robot interaction is sound source localization. Moreover, communication is more complex in sound-corrupted environments than in controlled environments. In the present study, the a priori SNR Wiener Scalart algorithm for noise reduction is utilized and integrated in a sound source localization system. The system is evaluated in the sound-corrupted context of a vacuum cleaning robot performing cleaning operations.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.