Reliable Sound Source Localization in a Noisy Environment
- Reliable Sound Source Localization in a Noisy Environment
- 조현기; 최종석; Hanseok Ko
- sound source localization; a priori SNR wiener Scalart filter; phase difference of arrival; time delay of arrival; noisy environment
- Issue Date
- Digital signal processing for in-vehicle systems
- Sound source localization is one of methods of acoustical engineering. We can exactly get the result of sound source localization in clean environments. However, the performance of sound source localization in noisy environments is relatively poor. This paper describes sound source localization in a noisy environment which is caused by a cleaning robot. For this goal, our system consists of two stages: sound source localization and noise filtering. The priori SNR Wiener Scalart algorithm is utilized for noise reduction, and the PDOA (Phase Difference Of Arrival) algorithm is utilized to search the sound’s direction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.