Spectral-converting behaviors of Er3+ and Er3+-Yb3+ doped YOCl phosphors
- Spectral-converting behaviors of Er3+ and Er3+-Yb3+ doped YOCl phosphors
- 박상문; 조소혜
- phosphor; up-converter; optical materials; x-ray diffraction; solid state reactions; luminescence
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 584, 524-529
- Luminescent materials composed of Y1 m nErmYbnOCl (m = 0.001–0.1, n = 0.005–0.1) were prepared via a solid-state reaction using NH4Cl flux. Photoluminescence spectra, the dependence of the luminescent intensity as a function of Er3+ content, and their CIE coordinates of the Er3+-doped layered YOCl compounds were also investigated under near-ultraviolet (NUV) and visible lights. The spectral up-converting properties of Er3+ and Er3+–Yb3+ in YOCl phosphors were elucidated under 980 and 1550 nm diode laser irradiations. This up-conversion emission spectra and the pump power dependence versus emission intensity observed in the Y0.9Er0.1OCl up-conversion phosphors gave rise to one- and two-photon processes.
The up-conversion mechanism of Er3+ and Yb3+ ions in YOCl was described by a schematic
energy-level diagram. Through the use of these up-conversion luminescent materials, the desired emitting lights throughout the orange and red regions of the spectra were achieved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.