Enhanced photoelectrochemical properties of visible light-responsive TiO2 photoanode for separate-type Pt-free photofuel cells by Rh3+ addition
- Enhanced photoelectrochemical properties of visible light-responsive TiO2 photoanode for separate-type Pt-free photofuel cells by Rh3+ addition
- Takashi Toyao; Kazushi Iyatani; Yu Horiuchi; Madoka Moriyasu; 조소혜; Masato Takeuichi; Masaya Matsuoka; Masakazu Anpo
- photocatalyst; TiO2; Separate-type photofuel cell (SPFC); Visible light-responsive TiO2; Rhodium ion; Biomass
- Issue Date
- Research on chemical intermediates
- VOL 39, NO 4, 1603-1611
- Visible light-responsive TiO2 (Vis-TiO2) electrode has been applied for the Pt-free separate-type photofuel cell (SPFC) where two different electrolytes containing various biomass derivatives and a I3-/I- redox solution were employed for the anode and cathode sides, respectively. This new SPFC exhibits good photoelectrochemical performance under simulated solar-light irradiation. It was found that the Rh3+ loading on Vis-TiO2 electrode enhanced the photoelectrochemical performance of the SPFC through the increase in the visible light absorption as well as the increase in the electron conductivity of Vis-TiO2 electrode.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.