Conjugated Polymer/Photochromophore Binary Nanococktails: Bistable Photoswitching of Near-Infrared Fluorescence for In Vivo Imaging
- Conjugated Polymer/Photochromophore Binary Nanococktails: Bistable Photoswitching of Near-Infrared Fluorescence for In Vivo Imaging
- 정근수; 박솔지; 이용덕; 임창근; 김정안; 정봉현; 권익찬; 박종래; 김세훈
- conjugated polymers; fluorescence photoswitching; in vivo imaging; nanocomposite; photochromism
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 25, NO 39, 5574-5580
- Nanoscopic dense integration between solid-state emission and photochromism provides nanoprobes capable of photoswitching of bright NIR fluorescence with high on/off contrast, bistability and improved signal identification, being suitable for imaging applications in autofluorescence-rich in vivo environments.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.