Strategy and Development of Mine Detection Robot System
- Strategy and Development of Mine Detection Robot System
- 진연섭; 고덕현; 석주신; 이우섭; 강성철
- humanitarian demining; mine detection; terrain navigation; field robot
- Issue Date
- 2013 13th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS 2013)
- , 1691-1693
- Humanitarian demining, the peaceful and non-explosive demining strategies, has been gaining worldwide
acceptance lately. The Series of humanitarian demining robot development, tele-operated mine detecting robot system
was developed. This paper presents the overall outline of the robot system. The system is consisted of rough terrain
mobile platform, multi degree of freedom manipulator, and the all in-one mine detecting sensor module between ground
penetration radar and metal detector. We have focused on various difficulties that outdoor mine detection field task
includes; the rough terrain navigation, obstacle interferences and avoidance, and terrain adaptable manipulator control
for maintaining the steady distance of mine detection sensor from the ground for better data acquisition.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.