An immunoassay utilizing the DNA-coated polydiacetylene micelles as a signal generator
- An immunoassay utilizing the DNA-coated polydiacetylene micelles as a signal generator
- Hoa Thi Hoang; 이태민; 김병수; 한기철; 안대로
- Polydiacetylene (PDA); Fluorescence intensity; Micelles; Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP); Immunoassay
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 23, NO 9, 2675-2678
- Immunoassay is an important technique to detect the disease biomarkers and pathogenic biological agents which often present at low levels in clinical samples. To improve sensitivity of the immunoassay, here we described the DNA-coated, nano-sized micelles in which the DNA strands play a role as signal generators in an immunoassay. This micelle-based immunoassay was evaluated for quantitation of a liver cancer biomarker and the sensitivity of the method was compared with those of the conventional methods.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.