Poly(norepinephrine): Ultrasmooth Material-Independent Surface Chemistry and Nanodepot for Nitric Oxide
- Poly(norepinephrine): Ultrasmooth Material-Independent Surface Chemistry and Nanodepot for Nitric Oxide
- Seonki Hong; Jihoon Kim; Yun Suk Na; Junghong Park; Sunjin Kim; Kaushik Singha; Gun-Il Im; 한동근; Won Jong Kim; 이해신
- drug delivery; bioinspired chemistry; nitric oxide; polymers; surface chemistry
- Issue Date
- Angewandte Chemie international edition
- VOL 52, NO 35, 9187-9191
- In conclusion, the ultrasmooth, material-independent
surface coating made from pNE is described. The pNE
coating is inspired by catecholamine found in neurotransmitters
and the adhesive proteins of mussels. Anewly found early
intermediate, DHBA-NE, plays an important role in the
creation of such ultrasmooth coatings. Additionally, the
secondary amine in DHBA-NE becomes a general platform
for an unprecedented amount of NO storage, and is potentially
useful for biomedical applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.