Robotic System for eye Contact Training of Children with Autism
- Robotic System for eye Contact Training of Children with Autism
- 이정현; 강해용; 김동환; 최종석; 박성기
- Social Robot; Autism; Children with autism; Autonomous Robotic System; eye contact training; Human-Robot Interaction (HRI)
Architecture; multiple sensor
- Issue Date
- International Symposium on Robotics
- The proposed method is a robotic system for
behavior intervention of children with autism who have
deficit in development of communication and interaction
with others. This robotic system helps the social training of
children with autism in that robot reacts as a social being.
We aim to improve the eye contact skill of children with
autism, one of main indicators of their development. This
paper describes our hardware configuration and methods
for analyzing a child behavior based on vision and auditory
information, and our human-robot interaction (HRI)
architecture. At the end, preliminary experimental results
with a non-autistic child will be presented.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.