Enhanced Activity of Ceria Loaded Sb-V2O5/TiO2 Catalysts for NO Reduction with Ammonia
- Enhanced Activity of Ceria Loaded Sb-V2O5/TiO2 Catalysts for NO Reduction with Ammonia
- 이경주; Muhammad Salman Maqbool; 아닐쿠마; 송광호; 하헌필
- Ce-loading; NOx conversion; DRIFTS; Ammonia; XPS
- Issue Date
- Catalysis letters
- VOL 143, NO 10, 988-995
- The effect of Ce-loading over Sb-V2O5/TiO2 catalysts was investigated for the removal of NOx by NH3. In order to understand the influence of Ce-loading over Sb-V2O5/TiO2, NH3-temperature programmed desorption, H2-temperature programmed reduction, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and diffused reflectance infrared fourier transformed spectroscopy (DRIFTS) were carried out. The 10 % Ce-loaded Sb-V2O5/TiO2 catalyst exhibited superior activity than commercial V2O5–WO3–TiO2 under 6 % H2O and 800 ppm SO2. The XPS results indicated the presence of Ce3+ species. The amount of Brønsted acid sites significantly increased as a result of Ce-loading. The DRIFT spectrum of Sb-V2O5/TiO2 catalyst indicated a peak at 1,363 cm−1, which corresponded to intermediates of ammonia oxidation species at 350 °C. Experimental results suggest that high NOx conversion and N2 selectivity of 10 % Ce-loaded Sb-V2O5/TiO2 was attributed to enhanced acidity and reducibility.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.