Stimulation Using Focal Muscle Vibration and Its Effect on Hoffmann's Reflex
- Stimulation Using Focal Muscle Vibration and Its Effect on Hoffmann's Reflex
- 전창묵; 오병모; 범재원; 박철; 김충현; 이강표
- Issue Date
- The 7th Asian Pacific Conference on Biomechanics
- 1. The amplitude of the H-reflex decreases by the application of the FMV
2. The reduction is more apparent for the direct stimulation on the muscle
3. The e ect does not seem to increase with the duration of stimulation
4. The e ect disappears quickly after stopping the stimulation
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.