The Effect of Cobalt Loading on Fischer Tropsch Synthesis Over Silicon Carbide Supported Catalyst
- The Effect of Cobalt Loading on Fischer Tropsch Synthesis Over Silicon Carbide Supported Catalyst
- 이재석; 정재선; 문동주
- Gas-to-Liquids (GTL); Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis (FTS); Silicon Carbide
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 15, NO 1, 396-399
- A series of Co (5–30 wt%) based SiC supported catalysts were prepared by impregnation method and investigated for FTS reaction. The FTS reaction was carried out in a fixed bed reactor system with the H2/CO molar ratio of 2, reaction temperature of 230 ℃ and reaction pressure of 20 bar for 120 h. All catalysts were characterized by N2 physisorption, XRD, TPR, SEM and TEM techniques. It was found that 15 wt% Co/SiC catalyst showed better catalytic performance with high selectivity of C5+ hydrocarbons than the other catalysts. The results, suggest that the catalytic performance of the catalysts depends on average pore size of support and surface density of cobalt, metal and support interactions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.