Convenient metal embedment into mesoporous silica channels for high catalytic performance in AB dehydrogenation
- Convenient metal embedment into mesoporous silica channels for high catalytic performance in AB dehydrogenation
- 박진형; 김성관; 김한성; 조용재; 박정희; 이경은; 윤창원; 남석우; 강상욱
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 49, NO 92, 10832-10834
- The infiltration of palladium nanoparticles (PdNPs) into the channels of SBA-15 was conveniently achieved via an incipient wetness procedure employing a tetraglyme solution. Electron tomography demonstrated that PdNPs were outgrown preferentially from the channels. The resultant Pd/SBA-15 showed high performance in the dehydrogenation kinetics of ammonia borane.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.