Analysis of Cross-Borehole Pulse Radar Signatures on a Half Water-Filled Tunnel
- Analysis of Cross-Borehole Pulse Radar Signatures on a Half Water-Filled Tunnel
- 정지현; 김세윤
- radar; Cross-borehole; borehole; pulse radar; tunnel; waterfilled
- Issue Date
- Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference
- , 473-475
- The effect of the water collected in the bottom of an empty tunnel on cross-borehole radar signatures is analyzed using the finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method. The cross-borehole pulse radar is represented by 3-dimensional model and B-scan images are calculated in two cases of fully airfilled and half water-filled tunnels. The first positive peak in the B-scan image appears in a later time and moves upward direction than the tunnel center as the water is collected in tunnel. To estimate the central position of the half water-filled tunnel, the first negative peak is adopted here and its utility is described clearly.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.