Edge-exposed MoS2 nano-assembled structures as efficient electrocatalysts for hydrogen evolution reaction
- Edge-exposed MoS2 nano-assembled structures as efficient electrocatalysts for hydrogen evolution reaction
- 정동영; 박성근; 정영훈; 유승호; 임동희; 정남기; 함형철; 박희영; Yuanzhe Piao; 유성종; 성영은
- hydrogen evolution reaction; MoS2
- Issue Date
- VOL 6, NO 4, 2131-2136
- Edge-exposed MoS2 nano-assembled structure is designed for high hydrogen evolution reaction activity and long term stability. The amount of sulfur edge sites of nano-assembled sphere and nanosheet is confirmed with the Raman spectroscopy and EXAFS analysis. By controlling the MoS2 morphology with the formation of nano-assembled sphere with the assembly of small-size fragments of MoS2, the resulting assembled sphere has high electrocatalytic HER activity and is also confirmed the high thermodynamic stability.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.