Plasmonic properties and LSPR application of noble metal nanodot array
- Plasmonic properties and LSPR application of noble metal nanodot array
- 정미; 김승규; 김재헌; 이석; 변영태; 전영민; 김선호; 우덕하
- LSPR; Ag nanodot; Plasmonic
- Issue Date
- 광전자및 광통신 학술회의
- The unique optical property of the metal nanostructure is originated from localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR). In this study, Ag nanodot array was fabricated on indium-tin-oxide (ITO) glass via the nanoporous alumina mask with through-holes. The Ag nanodot array as a plasmonic nanostructure was confirmed as sensitive building blocks for chemical sensing through LSPR wavelength-shift.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.