Optical properties of AlAsxSb1-x alloys determined by in situ ellipsometry
- Optical properties of AlAsxSb1-x alloys determined by in situ ellipsometry
- 김준영; 윤재진; T. J. Kim; Y. D. Kim; 이은혜; 배민환; 송진동; 최원준; C.-T. Liang; Y.-C. Chang
- AlAsSb; ellipsometry; MBE
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 103, NO 1, 011901-1-011901-4
- We report pseudodielectric function data <ε> = <ε1> + i<ε2> from 0.74 to 6.48 eV of oxide-free AlAsSb alloys that are the closest representation to date of the intrinsic bulk dielectric response ε of the material. Measurements were performed on 1.3 μm thick films grown on (001) GaAs substrates by molecular beam epitaxy. Data were obtained with the films in situ to avoid oxidation artifacts. Critical-point structures were identified by band-structure calculations done with the linear augmented Slater-type orbital method. Crossings of transitions at the Γ- and X-points and the Γ- and L-points with composition were observed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.