Excited exciton and biexciton localised states in a single quantum ring
- Excited exciton and biexciton localised states in a single quantum ring
- H. D. Kim; K. Kyhm; R. A. Taylor; A. A. L. Nicolet; M. Potemski; G. Nogues; K. C. Je; 이은혜; 송진동
- GaAs; nano ring; exciton; biexciton
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 103, NO 17, 173106-1-173106-4
- We observe excited exciton and biexciton states of localised excitons in an anisotropic quantum ring, where large polarisation asymmetry supports the presence of a crescent-like localised structure. We also find that saturation of the localised ground state exciton with increasing excitation can be attributed to relatively fast dissociation of biexcitons (~430 ps) compared to slow relaxation from the excited state to the ground state (~1000 ps). As no significant excitonic Aharonov-Bohm oscillations occur up to 14 T, we conclude that phase coherence around the rim is inhibited as a consequence of height anisotropy in the quantum ring.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.