Dielectric functions of In1-xAlxSb alloys for arbitrary compositions with parametric modeling
- Dielectric functions of In1-xAlxSb alloys for arbitrary compositions with parametric modeling
- Mangesh S. Diware; Tae Jung Kim; 윤재진; 닐리쉬; Jun Seok Byun; Han Gyeol Park; Young Dong Kim; 신상훈; 송진동
- InAlSb; parameter modeling; MBE; Ellipsometry; In1-xAlxSb; Dielectric function; Parametric model
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 546, 26-30
- By determining the parameters of the parametric model (PM) for selected Al compositions x of In1-xAlxSb, we provide the information needed to accurately calculate the room-temperature dielectric functions ε = ε1 + iε2 of these alloys from 1.5 to 6.0 eV as a continuous function of x over the entire composition range 0 ≤ x ≤ 1. Our parameters are determined from data obtained by spectroscopic ellipsometry for Al compositions x = 0.00, 0.142, 0.341, 0.539, 0.754, and 1.00. The PM dielectric functions are found to be in excellent agreement with the data. These results will be useful in many aspects of research and technology.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.