Inhibitory effect of Thuja orientalis on aldo-keto reductase family 1 B10
- Inhibitory effect of Thuja orientalis on aldo-keto reductase family 1 B10
- 이주영; 정우석; 송대근; 이은하; 정상훈; 이재권; 판철호
- AKR1B10; aldo-keto reductase; amentoflavone; anticancer; Thuja orientalis
- Issue Date
- VOL 29, NO 1, 25-33
- This study is to evaluate the inhibitory effect of Thuja orientalis leaves on aldo-keto reductase family 1 B10 (AKR1B10), a potential cancer therapeutic target. To identify the active compounds, seven compounds from the ethyl acetate fraction of T. orientalis were tested for their inhibitory effects on recombinant human AKR1B10 (rhAKR1B10).
Among them, amentoflavone was the best inhibitor of rhAKR1B10. The inhibitory rate of amentoflavone against rhAKR1B10 was 81% at 1μM with an IC50 value of 0.86μM, and enzyme kinetic study revealed its inhibition mode to be mixed-competitive.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.