Effect of flour of coloured potato (Hongyoung and Jayoung) for antioxidant activity and texture properties of manufacturing noodle
- Effect of flour of coloured potato (Hongyoung and Jayoung) for antioxidant activity and texture properties of manufacturing noodle
- 홍윤기; 정화빈; 김상민; 판철호; 남정환; 조지홍; 권오근; 정진철; 이재권; 윤원병
- noodles; texture; coloured potato; antioxidant activity; hongyoung; jayoung
- Issue Date
- VOL 29, NO 1, 35-43
- The experiment was conducted to change physical properties and antioxidant activity of flour noodle and boiled flour dough that added coloured potato (Hongyoung and Jayoung) powder(RF and PF) and starch(RSF and PSF). when coloured potato was added to dough, the flavor and texture of its noodle are better than noodle made by wheat flour (WF). The hardness, gumminess and chewiness of dough added coloured potato flour showed higher value than wheat flour dough. The total phenolic compound of dough added coloured potato flour was 3.7-5.8 times higher than boiled wheat flour dough. Additionally, DPPH scavenging acvitity was 1.5-1.6 times higher than boiled weat flour dough. It indicate that manufacturing noodle with coloured potato flour present better quality than wheat flour that was generally used for manufacturing noodle.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.