Low stress C doped WN diffusion barrier for Cu interconnection
- Low stress C doped WN diffusion barrier for Cu interconnection
- 김용태; 김영환
- Cu diffusion barrier; C doped WN; ALD; Cu interconnection
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials
- , 52-53
- Carbon doped WN thin films have been deposited by atomic layer deposition method and the diffusion barrier performance for Cu interconnect has been investigated.
As a result, the C-WN prepared with WF6-CH4-B2H6-NH3 gas system has very low resistivity of 100 μΩ-cm, 95% step coverage in high aspect ratio via hole without plasma assistant process. Thermal stability and electrical measurements of Cu/C-WN interconnect structure show excellent performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.