Cell Pitch Design Limitation for Electrical and Thermal Characteristics in Super Junction MOSFET
- Cell Pitch Design Limitation for Electrical and Thermal Characteristics in Super Junction MOSFET
- 금종민; 경신수; 정은식; 김용태; 성만영
- semiconductor power device; super junction MOSFET; TCAD simulation
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials
- , 482-483
- In Super Junction (SJ) MOSFET, Cell pitch parameter
has to be considered because of the
on-resistance characteristics. Unlike conventional Power
MOSFET, SJ MOSFET has opposite tendency of the
on-resistance characteristics when cell pitch is reduced.
In this paper, electrical and thermal characteristic effects
of the cell pitch degradation in SJ MOSFET are
simulated to confirm opposite tendency using TCAD tool.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.