Efficient and Rapid Regioselective One-Pot Synthesis of 1,4-Disubstituted 1,2,3-Triazoles from In Situ Generated Potassium Arylethynyltrifluoroborates through Sonogashira Reaction
- Efficient and Rapid Regioselective One-Pot Synthesis of 1,4-Disubstituted 1,2,3-Triazoles from In Situ Generated Potassium Arylethynyltrifluoroborates through Sonogashira Reaction
- 송중호; 최필주; 이승언; 정규혁; 김태정; 강기성; 최용수; 함정엽
- Click chemistry; Nitrogen heterocycles; Cross-coupling; Cycloaddition; Regioselectivity
- Issue Date
- European journal of organic chemistry
- VOL 2013, NO 28, 6249-6253
- Potassium arylethynyltrifluoroborates, the intermediates generated by the Sonogashira reaction of potassium ethynyltrifluoroborate with various aryl halides, were directly coupled with azides in the presence of a stoichiometric amount of CuI under aqueous conditions, and the desired 1,4-disubstituted 1,2,3-triazoles were isolated in good yields. Both electron-donating and electron-withdrawing substituents on the potassium arylethynyltrifluoroborates gave moderate to excellent yields of the isolated products.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.