Double layer effect on electrothermal properties of transparent heaters
- Double layer effect on electrothermal properties of transparent heaters
- 김아영; 이규하; 변동진; 이중기
- Double layer effect; Transparent heater; FTO; AZO
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Advanced Electromaterials 2013 (ICAE 2013)
- Transparent double layer heaters which consists of aluminum-doped zinc oxide and fluorine-doped tin oxide films are prepared by electron cyclotron resonance-metal organic chemical vapor deposition and an RF-sputtering system, in a sequence. Double-layered transparent conducting oxide film is designed and prepared to achieve both of high conductivity and high temperature performance. This double-layered structure has low sheet resistance, which leads to an increase in grain size. The fluorine-doped tin oxide / aluminum-doped zinc oxide double-layer film shows sheet resistance as low as 36.7 Ω /sq., and an optical transmittance of ~82%, which are suitable properties for low-voltage transparent heaters. Hall measurement results show that the double-layer film has remarkably increased conductivity and decreased resistivity. In addition, the time-versus-temperature profile shows that the performance of the fluorine-doped tin oxide / aluminum-doped zinc oxide double layer is superior to that of the aluminum-doped zinc oxide and fluorine-doped tin oxide single-layer films.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.