Motion Recognition based 3D Indoor Navigation System for Smartphone User
- Motion Recognition based 3D Indoor Navigation System for Smartphone User
- 신범주; 이정호; 이석; 김재헌; 김철기; 이택진
- Indoor navigation; pattern matching; pedestrian dead reckoning; smartphone; hybrid model
- Issue Date
- 2013 KGS conference
- The motion recognition based 3D indoor navigation system is developed to track the position of
pedestrian in the indoor environment. The motion of pedestrian could be estimated by using the output of sensors embedded in the smartphone. To compensate the previous PDR system, we apply the estimated motion to PDR and make more accurate system than before. To enhance the availability of pattern recognition for motion and heading estimation, we develop the hybrid model and this enable the estimation of the motion and heading of various pedestrians. The position of pedestrian could be tracked by the proposed system though the pedestrian performs various motions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.