β-(Ethynylbenzoic acid)-substituted push-pull porphyrins: DSSC dyes prepared by a direct palladium-catalyzed alkynylation reaction
- β-(Ethynylbenzoic acid)-substituted push-pull porphyrins: DSSC dyes prepared by a direct palladium-catalyzed alkynylation reaction
- Masatoshi Ishida; 황대섭; 구영빈; 성주영; 김동영; Jonathan L. Sessler; 김동호
- porphyrin; dye-sensitized solar cell; electoerspray; TiO2; organic sensitizer
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 49, NO 80, 9164-9166
- The palladium-catalyzed oxidative alkynylation of β-borylated porphyrins allows for concise preparation of push–pull structured ethynylbenzoic acid porphyrin derivatives. The resulting β-singly- and doubly-substituted porphyrin dyes are regarded as isomeric derivatives of the corresponding meso-substituted reference systems, and were found to give rise to nearly equal power conversion efficiencies when analyzed in DSSCs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.