Water soluble PPEGMA-PnBA star block copolymer photo catalyst
- Water soluble PPEGMA-PnBA star block copolymer photo catalyst
- 조계룡; 이상협; 백경열
- Issue Date
- 246th ACS National Meeting
- 1. Well-defined photosensitive and amphiphilic PnBA-b-PPEGMA
star block copolymer with a porphyrin core was successfully
synthesized by sequential living radical polymerization, atom
transfer radical polymerization (ATRP) (PDI < 1.13).
2. The hydrophobic interaction between chlorophenols and star
block copolymer was observed by a study of modeling reaction
monitored by measuring 1H NMR.
3. Obtained Pd-Por-(PnBA-b-PPEGMA) amphiphilic star block
copolymers efficiently removed 2,4,6-trichlorophenols in water
under UV-vis irradiation. (Pd-Por-PEGMA << Por-PSD << Pd-Por-
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.