Novel Polymer Nanowire Crystals of Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Based Copolymer with Excellent Charge Transport Properties
- Novel Polymer Nanowire Crystals of Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Based Copolymer with Excellent Charge Transport Properties
- 김지호; 이대희; 양다슬; 허동욱; 김경환; 신지철; 김현지; 백경열; Kwangyeol Lee; 백현석; 조민주; 최동훈
- conjugated copolymers; diketopyrrolopyrrole; field-effect transistors; polymer nanowires; single crystalline
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 25, NO 30, 4102-4106
- The first demonstration of polymer nanowire (PNW) crystals based on a diketopyrrolopyrrole-based copolymer (i.e., PDTTDPP), and their application to field-effect transistors (FETs) is reported. Remarkably, transmission electron microscopy and selected area electron diffraction analyses of the PNW reveal its single-crystalline (SC) nature. FETs fabricated of a SC PNW exhibit a maximal charge carrier mobility of ≈7.00 cm2 V−1 s−1, which is almost one order of magnitude higher than that of the thin-film transistors made of the same polymer (PDTTDPP).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.