Structural and electrochemical properties of LiNi0.7Co0.15Mn0.15O2 thin film prepared by high frequency hybrid direct current and radio frequency magnetron sputtering
- Structural and electrochemical properties of LiNi0.7Co0.15Mn0.15O2 thin film prepared by high frequency hybrid direct current and radio frequency magnetron sputtering
- 정영민; Ho-young Park; 오시형; 윤동영; Sang-wan Jin; Dong-yoon Jang; Jang Myoun Ko; 조원일; Seong-Rae Lee
- LiNi0.7Co0.15Mn0.15O2 thin film; Cathode; Thin
film battery; rf
magnetron sputtering; Glow discharge spectrometer
- Issue Date
- Journal of electroceramics
- VOL 31, NO 3-4, 316-323
- A LiNi0.7Co0.15Mn0.15O2 thin film cathode has been successfully prepared by hybrid direct current - radio frequency magnetron sputtering onto glass substrate from the LiNi0.7Co0.15Mn0.15O2 target and post-annealed by the rapid thermal annealing process. Its structure and morphology
were characterized by X-ray diffraction, and scanning electron microscopy while its chemical compositions were confirmed with the inductively coupled plasma atomic absorption spectrophotometer, Raman spectroscopy, Auger electron spectroscopy, and glow discharge spectrometer. Its electrochemical properties were measured by galvanostatic charge - discharge test and cyclic voltammetry. First discharge capacity of 73 μAh cm−2 μm−1 was obtained from a half cell with the LiNi0.7Co0.15Mn0.15O2 thin film cathode and lithium metal anode in the potential range of 4.3~2.5 V at 30 μA and its coulombic efficiency was more than 99 %.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.