Detachable Tactile Sensor Skin Module for Robotic Applications
- Detachable Tactile Sensor Skin Module for Robotic Applications
- 이안용; 김도익
- Tactile Sensor Skin module; sensor; FSR (Force Sensor Resistor); electrode EPVDF; electrode
- Issue Date
- URAI (International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence)
- , 287-288
- The paper has suggested a detachable and attachable tactile sensor skin as a form of module for
robotic applications. The proposed sensor skin is able to find out both the contact location and the contact force at the same time. Also the experimental result shows the effectiveness of the proposed 8x8 tactile sensor skin.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.