Nafion membranes with a porous surface for PEMFC operation at low relative humidity
- Nafion membranes with a porous surface for PEMFC operation at low relative humidity
- 당 쿠옥 칸; 헨켄스마이어디억; N. Nambi Krishnan; 장종현; 김형준
- P-Nafion; porous Nafion; surface modification
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Advanced Electromaterials 2013 (ICAE 2013)
- 1. In a H₂/air fuel cell at 95ºC, fully equilibrated P-Nafion based MEAs show better performance than dense membranes based MEAs.
2. Potential benefits: enhanced water back diffusion, reduction of membrane-electrode delamination, bilayer membranes for solving humidity/stability
issue, membrane humidifier with increased surface area, sensors, catalytic applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.